Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just a little jealous...

I can't help it but I'm jealous about today. My boyfriend and one of his friends are going on a bar crawl in celebration of their birthday. They have birthdays one day apart, so today they decided they would start early and party till the cows come home (so till about 1 o r 2).

Its not that I am not invited either, sometimes they hope that I come because more often than not I end up being the DD (which is okay sometimes..). However, I have a lot on my plate, especially regarding school work and I need to make the smart decision to get my work first and then have a good time which is always hard. Today I don't have class till about 2 p.m. so I can't join in the festivities till at least 3:30 or 4:00. My public relations class has to be my first priority.

They have the idea the perfect crawl lined up they plan on starting off down by Matanzas inlet. Then they work their way up A1a stopping at many bars along the way. Then they will finally make it downtown where I will join up with them later. They have quite a few good places
picked out and I'm sure I'll cover them individually later.

Tomorrow after I know all the stops they went to, I'll post a map of the layout of our bar crawl. it's going to be a good day...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment