Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Bar hoping blog?

This blog is meant to be casual. It is pretty much about bar hopping and there is nothing fancy about that. However, I find myself pre-typing all my blog posts and go back through them to check for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Something I never did with homework. This blog is important to me and I can't wait to start posting about bars.

Like I was saying though, there is nothing fancy about bar hopping. No matter how you do it, whether at the cheapest, dirtiest bars or at the high end clubs and lounges in town, 9 out of 10 times people end up going home buzzed. Even if you are "dressed to the nines", you still take the risk of someone spilling their drink on your shoe or outfit and ruining it. Now I am not talking against bar hopping, it's a blast (I plan on doing it tonight) but I have to remind myself a couple of things: it is not classy (nor is order a long island ice tea), but it is always a fun adventure.

That's where the purpose of this blog comes in. My blog is meant to inform people of what I personally think are the best bars in St. Augustine, Florida. I hope this blog comes in useful for both locals and tourists, for a bit of guidance on a good time. This blog will hopefully show the way for a good bar hopping experience. To let people know of good deals, great locations, great drinks bad food, and wonderful atmosphere. All the bars/lounges the city offers has something unique about them, now its about sifting through them to find the best. And that's where I come in, to sift for you.

For anyone who lives in, or has had the pleasure of visiting the nations oldest city (445 years), please feel free to lives comments regarding what and where your favorite bar is.

No comments:

Post a Comment